Guess what? My favorite season of all is upon us! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the various aspects of every other season, but fall has always been my favorite time of year. I love the crisp weather, beautiful colors, and the comfy sweaters (obviously)!
Here are my top 11 sweaters that I'm currently pining over.
1. Khaki Hollow-out Bat Sleeve, CiChic.com: $31.77
2. White Spun Gold V-neck, CiChic.com: $21.55 (out of stock)
3. Open-Front Cardigan, Forever21: $24.80
4. Neon Pop Open-Knit Sweater, Forever21: $24.80
5. Sparkle & Fade Raglan Knit Sweater, Urban Outfitters: $39.00
6. Boyfriend Sweater Heart Elbow Patches, Asos: $37.13
7. Eversoft envelope-neck sweater, Gap: $39.95
8. Chunky cardigan, Gap: $59.95
9. Knit Sweater, H&M: $12.95
10. Fine-knit Sweater, H&M: $14.95
11. Minimalist Geo Pullover, Forever21: $19.8
It doesn't matter what day of the week it is, you will most likely see me in a large over-sized sweater, leggings, and boots. It's my go-to outfit throughout the season. Not only is the trio incredibly comfortable, but I think when paired with the right accessories these outfits can look extremely put together.
Which sweaters are your favorite for the season?