as long as I can remember fall has been my favorite season of all. I
couldn't imagine growing up and living in a place other than Upstate New
York where I get to experience the beauty of ever season. As kids, my
sisters and I, along with the neighbor kids would create a giant maze
out of the fallen leaves and run through the colorful path all afternoon
long. I'm especially looking forward to fall this year because I have a
bunch of things I want to accomplish on my to-do list. Here are a few
1. I wasn't able to go apple picking last year, but I'm definitely making it a point to go this year and pick as many apples as possible.
2. With said apples, I plan on making caramel apples and bake an apple pie.
3. I love getting my closest friends together and hosting a small and intimate gathering where we enjoy delicious food and drinks. I'm thinking of hosting a pumpkin themed get together soon. Maybe I'll mix up this cocktail and serve this mouthwatering meal.
4. Host a Hocus Pocus (and wine) movie night with the ladies. I'm hoping this will be one of the first things I cross off my to-do list, as Hocus Pocus has been my favorite Halloween movie for as long as I can remember.
5. I've been wanting to learn how to crochet for quite some time now. I remember my first attempt during Girl Scouts and it didn't turn out that well.
6. Similar to #4, I want to have a scary movie night where I'm cuddled up underneath a gigantic blanket with my hands partially over my eyes as I watch a bunch of scary movies.
7. I'm pretty weird when it comes to fall. Yes, its my favorite season of all, but I don't really care for dressing up in costumes and I could care less about a turkey & gravy dinner. I suppose I really enjoy the crisp nights that involve a little bit of terror. I'm making it a point to go on a haunted hayride!
8. At some point, I would really enjoy taking a long weekend and go away where M and I can enjoy each others company and the fall foliage up in the mountains, somewhere.
Whats on your Fall To-Do List?